Risk Management Services
Our Risk Management Services (RMS) program is designed for customers seeking alternatives to guaranteed cost workers’ compensation plans, such as retrospective rating and large deductible plans. RMS offers the opportunity to work with an experienced partner in risk management to more effectively manage the overall cost of risk.
With RMS, there are no hidden costs. We bundle all the services you need into a comprehensive package that reduces the overall cost of the program.
- Proactive claim and medical management services built to provide frequent communication.
- Patented Care Analytics® platform to connect the injured worker with an experienced occupational physician. Claims treated by providers identified by Care Analytics® experience an average 13.3% reduction in total claim cost.
- Claims adjusters who have extensive jurisdictional knowledge and experience.
- Loss control experts who develop individual loss control strategies for each location.
- Client relation consultants who act as a single point of contact for customers who have multi-state locations or want to streamline their communication.
- A risk management information system that allows you to view your loss trends and is updated daily.
RMS is available to all Accident Fund Holdings brands and based at United Heartland’s headquarters in New Berlin, Wis. For more information, call 262-787-7900 or email RMS@UnitedHeartland.com.