WorkSafe Consulting Services
Accident Fund partners with policyholders to protect their most important asset:
their employees. We offer our customers a wide array of loss control services
and online safety materials:
- Experienced WorkSafe Consultants in the field providing free safety services
- Workplace assessments to identify job hazards, ergonomic and personal
protective equipment enhancements, and loss trend analysis
- No cost safety training modules, including Spanish-language options,
- Loss control booklets and other printed materials available on our website
- Low-cost safety training videos from our online library
- Monthly WorkSafe Solutions e-blasts containing industry-specific safety
Superior Medical Management & Claims Expertise
Our experienced medical management team and extensive provider network ensure we
provide the very best care at the lowest possible cost. Our medical management
- Care AnalyticsTM — Through the analysis of millions of medical bill
transactions and 10 years of claims data, Accident Fund has established a
database of experienced workers’ compensation medical providers that adhere to
best practices for treating claimants while realizing significant cost savings
- In-house medical management team — Our team is comprised of nurse case
managers and a full-time medical director who’s a licensed physician with more
than 30 years of experience.
- Pharmacy program — Our program results in average annual savings of nearly 40%
on prescription drugs, which translates into more than $3.3 million annually.
- Expert medical bill review — Our medical bill review processes help us
outperform our competition by 25% per dollar billed.
Fraud Detection and Prevention
Accident Fund is committed to preventing and detecting fraud through our
experienced claims team and our Investigative Services Unit.
- ISU is staffed with several former law enforcement professionals who are
experts in investigating potential work comp fraud.
- Claims examiners, certified by the National Insurance Crime Bureau, work to
detect fraud early in the claims reporting process to prevent unnecessary
- We aggressively prosecute fraud in partnership with appropriate authorities.