Accident Fund Presents Rowley Brothers Inc. with Safety Award
Accident Fund recently presented policyholder Rowley Brothers Inc. a safety award recognizing their “Outstanding Safety Performance for 2014 and 2015.” Founded in 1921 and headquartered in Bay City, Mich., Rowley Brothers is a major supplier of automotive and industrial products mostly related to the automotive industry. Aside from their headquarters office, they also have distribution centers in Michigan and Ohio.
Rowley Brothers Inc. takes a proactive safety approach with their 100-plus employees, beginning with an extensive employee screening and training program. They also utilize safety surveys, have safety committee representatives from various departments and regularly use Accident Fund’s Loss Control Toolbox. Because of this, Rowley Brothers Inc. has achieved remarkable results with a substantially improved loss ratio despite being in a business with considerable risk.
Accident Fund is pleased to present Rowley Brothers Inc. with this award, which recognizes:
- A proactive safety culture that continues to evolve
- Upper management support
- Employee involvement with the overall safety efforts
- Favorable claims experience
- Consistent use of Accident Fund’s WorkSafe Toolbox and Loss Control Consulting Services
- Strong partnership with independent agent (HUB International Midwest) and Accident Fund
We are proud to partner with policyholders and agents who take such great pride in workplace safety. Congratulations to Rowley Brothers Inc. for their safety achievements.