File a Claim
We’ll Guide You Through the Claim Process
We do our best to help you ensure accidents don’t happen. However, when they do, we’ll be there to guide you. To gain a better understanding of the claim process and how we support you throughout it, click the link below:
The first step is to file a claim within 24 hours of when an injury occurs. You will need the following information:
- Policy number
- Claim reported by: name, job, title, phone
- Date of accident
- Teammate’s full name, address, phone
- Teammate’s social security number
- Teammate’s hire date and date of birth
- Teammate’s last day of work
- Expected return-to-work date
- Type of injury
- Details on how the accident happened
- Date the injury was reported to employer
- Business location where the teammate works
- Teammate’s supervisor’s name and phone
Once you’ve gathered this information, you can easily file a claim online.
Other options for filing a claim:
Email your claim information:
Send a fax:
Are you in Georgia, Tennessee or Virginia? Injured workers must select a provider from a list developed by their employer and insurance carrier. A list of providers can be found on our secure portal. For login instructions, click here.
Accident Fund will work in a true partnership to make sure that the client is getting the right price for the right risk.