When drivers get behind the wheel, they take responsibility for maintaining control of 2-ton machines that can easily cover a distance of more than 80 feet in one second. Operation of a vehicle must be taken seriously. With that in mind, Accident Fund has created a Transportation Safety campaign that covers a wide variety of safety topics pertaining to driver safety, including:
- Motor vehicle safety
- Defensive driving
- Three-points of contact
- Avoiding struck-by accidents
- Construction zone safety
- Landing gear
- Loading and unloading
Printable Safety Materials
Click on the thumbnails below for printable safety materials.
Click on the links below for additional transportation safety information.
- Customer Site Safety – Where is the most hazardous Job?
- Fifth Wheel Release – Releasing the Fifth Wheel
- Landing Gear – Tips for making a safe landing
- Loading and Unloading – Save yourself not the load
- PPE – these boots were made for walking
- Severe Weather – truck drivers winter survival kit
- Tire Changing – tips for successful chaining
- Visibility – do you see what I see?
WorkSafe Solutions Safety Articles
The following articles contain information and tips for keeping drivers and roadside workers safe. If you don’t receive our monthly e-blasts, click here to sign up today.