April 12, 2022
Accident Fund Insurance Company of America Recognizes 57 Top-Performing Agencies Nationwide with its 2015 President’s Club Award
Lansing, Mich. – Accident Fund Insurance Company of America is proud to recognize its President’s Club Award honorees. President’s Club qualifications for 2015 included written premium exceeding $1.5 million, a cumulative loss ratio of 50 percent or less, and premium retention of 82 percent or higher.
“These agencies excelled in helping us grow and retain profitable business, and they greatly contributed to our overall success,” said Mike Britt, president of Accident Fund. “Their commitment and dedication to delivering our products and promoting our value to their customers is very impressive. We deeply appreciate their continued support, ongoing feedback and valued insight into the individual needs of their clients.”
Accident Fund is proud to honor these 2015 President’s Club Award recipients:
- Berends Hendricks Stuit Insurance Agency, Inc. – Grandville, Mich.
- BHC Insurance – Fort Smith, Ark.
- Brown & Brown of Detroit, Inc. – Sterling Heights, Mich.
- Brownrigg Companies Ltd. – Troy, Mich.
- Buiten & Associates, LCC Division T & S – Grand Rapids, Mich.
- T. Lowndes & Co. – Charleston, S.C.
- CAA Insurance Services – Austin, Texas
- Cambridge P & C, a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC Company – Livonia, Mich.
- Cate – Russell Insurance, Inc. – Maryville, Tenn.
- CIA Financial Group Inc. – Shelby Township, Mich.
- Consolidated Insurance Center, Inc. – Owings Mills, Md.
- CWS Insurance Agency, Inc. – Spartanburg, S.C.
- Dewey Insurance Agency, Inc. – Kalkaska, Mich.
- Diebold Agency Co., Tawas Bay Agency, Inc. – West Branch, Mich.
- Doeren Mayhew Insurance Group, LLC – Troy, Mich.
- Doyle & Ogden, Inc. – Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Fee Insurance Group, Inc. – Hutchinson, Kan.
- Great Lakes Agency Services (GLAS) – Escanaba, Mich.
- Harold W. Wells & Son, Inc. – Wilmington, N.C.
- Harper Insurance Agency, LLC – Manchester, Iowa
- HNI Risk Services of Michigan, LLC – Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Hylant Group – Toledo, Ohio
- Ieuter Insurance Group – Midland, Mich.
- InPro Insurance Group, Inc. – Troy, Mich.
- Insurance Management Group – Marion, Ind.
- ISU Stewart Brimner Peters & Co. – Fort Wayne, Ind.
- Johnson Insurance Services, Inc. – Racine, Wisc.
- Lipscomb & Pitts Insurance, LLC – Memphis, Tenn.
- MBAH Insurance – Lafayette, Ind.
- McNish Group, Inc. – Royal Oak, Mich.
- Meadowbrook, Inc. – Southfield, Mich.
- Michigan Community Insurance Agency, Inc. – Wixom, Mich.
- Peabody Insurance Agency, Inc. – Fenton, Mich.
- Peoples First Insurance – Rock Hill, S.C.
- Peoples Underwriters, Inc. – Conway, S.C.
- Peterson McGregor & Associates – Traverse City, Mich.
- PSA Insurance, Inc. – Hunt Valley, Md.
- Ralph C. Wilson Agency, Inc. – Southfield, Mich.
- Rosenfeld Einstein, A Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC Company – Greenville, S.C.
- Scheetz Hogan Freeman & Phillips – Greenville, S.C.
- Security First Associated Agency, Inc. – Flint, Mich.
- Shafer Insurance Agency, Inc. – Knoxville, Tenn.
- Southern Risk Insurance Services, LLC – Anderson, S.C.
- Sunstar Insurance Group, LLC – Mission, Kan.
- Swingle Collins & Associates – Dallas, Texas
- Tejas American General Agency LLC – Cedar Park, Texas
- The Campbell Group – Caledonia, Mich.
- The Christiansen Group, Inc. – Minnetonka, Minn.
- The Craft Agency, Inc. – Jackson, Mich.
- The Huttenlocher Group – Waterford, Mich.
- The Sterling Group, Inc. – Sterling Heights, Mich.
- TriSure Corporation – Raleigh, N.C.
- TrueNorth Companies, L.C. – Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Unland Co. – Pekin, Ill.
- Van Wyk Risk Solutions – Grand Rapids, Mich.
- VAST – Marquette, Mich.
- Wyatt Insurance Services, Inc. – Knoxville, Tenn.
March 25, 2022
March 7, 2022