September 14, 2021
Accident Fund Recognizes 25 Top-Performing Agencies Nationwide with 2013 President’s Club Award
Accident Fund Insurance Company of America has announced its 2013 President’s Club Award honorees, representing a select number of independent insurance agencies who met specific criteria for written premium and sustained profitability. Agencies included exceeded $1.5 million in written premium, carried a cumulative loss ratio of 50 percent or less and achieved a premium retention of 80 percent or higher.
“These 25 agencies distinguished themselves in 2013 through their superior efforts in helping us grow and retain profitable business, which contributed immensely to our overall success,” said Mike Britt, president of Accident Fund Insurance Company of America. “I am impressed by their commitment and dedication to delivering our products and promoting our value to their clients. We deeply value their ongoing support and continued feedback and insight into the individual needs of their customers.”
Accident Fund is proud to honor these recipients:
- Berends Hendricks Stuit Agency Inc. — Grandville, Mich.
- Brownrigg Companies Ltd. — Troy, Mich.
- Cambridge Underwriters Ltd. — Livonia, Mich.
- Capps Insurance Agency — Mount Pleasant, Texas
- Cate – Russell Insurance Inc. — Maryville, Tenn.
- The Christensen Group Inc. — Minnetonka, Minn.
- CIA Financial Group Inc. — Shelby Township, Mich.
- Consolidated Insurance Center Inc. — Owings Mills, Md.
- Correll Insurance Group — Spartanburg, S.C.
- Dewey Insurance Agency Inc. — Kalkaska, Mich.
- Diebold Agency Co., Tawas Bay Agency Inc. — West Branch, Mich.
- Goodman Venegas Insurance Agency Inc. — Troy, Mich.
- Gregory & Appel Insurance Agency — Indianapolis, Ind.
- Harold W. Wells & Son Inc. — Wilmington, N.C.
- Hibbs-Hallmark & Company — Tyler, Texas
- Holmes, Murphy & Associates Inc. — West Des Moines, Iowa
- The Huttenlocher Group — Waterford, Mich.
- InPro Insurance Group — Troy, Mich.
- Insurance Marketing Group of Wisconsin Inc. (Image) — Fort Atkinson, Wis.
- ISU Stewart Brimner Peters & Co. — Fort Wayne, Ind.
- The Larkin Group — Traverse City, Mich.
- Peoples First Insurance — Rock Hill, S.C.
- Southpoint Insurance Agency Inc. — Mokena, Ill.
- Specialized/Mid-Atlantic Insurance Services Inc. — Richmond, Va.
- TriSure Corporation — Raleigh, N.C.
Accident Fund Grants $6.9 Million in Dividend Payments to Workers’ Compensation Insurance Group Policyholders Since Early 2020
May 26, 2021
April 14, 2021