June 9, 2020
Accident Fund Recognizes 72 Top-Performing Agencies Nationwide with its 2019 President’s Club Award
Accident Fund Insurance Company of America is proud to recognize its President’s Club Award honorees, representing an exceptional group of high-performing agent partners across the nation. President’s Club qualifications for 2019 included written premium exceeding $2 million, a cumulative loss ratio of 50 percent or less, and premium retention of 82 percent or higher.
“These agencies excelled in helping us grow and retain profitable business, and they greatly contributed to our overall success,” said Al Gileczek, president of Accident Fund and CompWest. “Their commitment and dedication to delivering our products and promoting our value to their customers is very impressive. We deeply appreciate their continued support, ongoing feedback and valued insight into the individual needs of our shared customers.”
Accident Fund is proud to honor these 2019 President’s Club Award recipients:
- Allied Insurance Managers, Inc.
- Anderson Insurance Associates
- Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services
- AssuredPartners / Daly Merritt
- AssuredPartners of South Carolina
- Brookhurst Insurance Services
- Brown & Brown of Detroit, Inc.
- Brown & Brown of Michigan, Inc.
- Buiten & Associates, LLC
- Cambridge P&C, a Marsh & McLennan Agency
- Capital Insurance Group
- Christensen Group
- CIA Insurance & Risk Management
- Consolidated Insurance + Risk Management
- David Chapman Agency
- Diebold Insurance Agency
- Fee Insurance Group
- First Mid Insurance Group, Inc
- General Agency Company
- Gompers Cornish & Barr
- Great Lakes Agency Services
- HUB International Midwest – Grand Rapids
- HUB International Midwest Limited
- Hylant Group
- InPro Insurance Group
- Insight Risk Management, LLC
- Insurance Marketing Group of Wisconsin
- J. A. PRICE AGENCY
- J. Smith Lanier
- Kapnick & Company Inc
- Lighthouse Insurance Group
- LMC Insurance & Risk Management
- McGriff Insurance Services Inc.
- Michigan Community Insurance Agency, Inc.
- MidAtlantic Insurance Group LLC
- MHBT, a Marsh & McLennan Agency
- Mountain Empire Agency Alliance
- Nansemond Insurance Agency, Inc
- North Risk Partners
- Oakland Companies
- ONI Risk Partners, Inc.
- Peabody Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Pelnik Insurance
- Peoples First Insurance
- Peterson McGregor & Associates
- PSA INSURANCE, INC.
- R & R Insurance Services, Inc
- Raley, Watts & O’Neill Insurance
- Ralph C Wilson Agency
- Relation Insurance Services
- RJF, a Marsh & McLennan Agency
- Saginaw Bay Underwriters
- SIA Group
- Southpoint Risk
- Starr Insurance Group
- Swingle Collins & Associates
- The Campbell Group
- The Huttenlocher Group
- The Larkin Group
- The Sterling Group, Inc.
- Total Insurance Plus
- Towne Insurance Agency, LLC
- TrueNorth Companies
- Turbeville Insurance Agency, Inc.
- UNICO Group
- Unland Co.
- Van Wyk Risk Solutions
- VTC Insurance Group
May 14, 2020
Latest Michigan Future Business Index Reveals Only 11 Percent of Small Biz Leaders Satisfied with Economy — 65 Percent Expect Full Recovery Within One Year
May 10, 2020