Five Safety-Related Interview Questions
Search the Library
When establishing sound hiring practices, it’s important that the interview process includes safety-related questions to get a feel for job candidates and their attention to safety. These questions are designed to help potential candidates understand that safety is taken seriously in your workplace. The questions also help facilitate open dialogue with the candidate about their own safety history and behavior.
- Our workplace has a strong safety culture. Do you like to participate in workplace safety activities, such as training, inspections and documentation?
- Our company works hard to prevent injuries. Do you feel all workplace injuries are preventable?
- What types of injuries do you think are common in this industry?
- How would you recommend that employers in our industry prevent these types of injuries?
- Our workplace has a return-to-work program. Do you understand the benefits of this type of program?
Share this resource:
URL coppied to clipboard.
Or send it directly to someone via our email form: