National Accounts – Application of Allocated Loss Adjustment Expense
Search the Library
National Accounts is offering to write your workers’ compensation coverage using a loss sensitive rating program. If coverage is written on a plan of this type, we will ask that you sign an agreement acknowledging the plan type and program parameters. The agreement contains a definition of Allocated Loss Adjustment Expense (ALAE), which has been approved by the National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) and is used by most insurance carriers. The NCCI defines ALAE as claims adjusting expenses which are assigned directly to an individual claim file.
Share this resource:
URL coppied to clipboard.
Or send it directly to someone via our email form:
- National Accounts – A Comparison: Average Cost Per Claim
- National Accounts – Appetite (California)
- National Accounts – Appetite (Non-CA)
- National Accounts – Client Relations at Your Service
- National Accounts – Get More for Your Workers’ Compensation Dollar
- National Accounts – Territory Assignment
- National Accounts – Zero Effect