AFXpress Submissions Process
Our proven automated quoting system (eLink) provides an efficient way to do business for AFXpress agents.
This intuitive system offers:
- Pricing authority, which allows quoting, re-quoting and binding.
- Extensive underwriting appetite for new business.
- Ability to create multiple quote iterations for customers.
Step 1: Account
Utilize Real Time rating to “bridge” the ACORD standard information from your Agency Management System into our automated quoting system – eLink. This alleviates the need for manual entry and reduces errors.
Manual entry of basic ACORD standard information into our online-based quoting system.
Supported Agency Management Systems:
- Applied: TAM, Vision, and EPIC
- AMS: 360, AfW and Sagitta
Step 2: Rate/Quote
- Once all ACORD information is entered and verified, the system is ready to rate and provide a quote.
- Upon rating, you’ll receive either an approved quote along with the indicated price or a declination.
- The pricing can be adjusted upward utilizing scheduled rating based on account characteristics. No downward adjustments are permitted — as we’ve provided you our best price!
Step 3: Bind
- A policy number is provided once the binding process is completed.
- Printable bound application available for saving, printing or emailing.
Step 4: Processed
- Quality check completed by carrier staff.
- Policy issued by the system in an overnight cycle.
Step 5: Issued
- Agent receives email notification that the policy is available for printing and delivery to the policyholder.
- Agent can download policy information back into the Agency Management System.
Step 6: Web Payments
Policyholders and AFXpress agents can sign up for online bill payment, with options for:
- One-time payment
- Scheduled payments
- Notification emails when invoices are available and paid